The LP Gear improved replacement for the Teac STL103 STL-103 stylus features a highly polished conical diamond tip for long playing life, reduced record wear and good rendition of voice and music. The LP Gear stylus has an expected life of 600-1,000 playing hours. The TEAC STL-103 stylus has a sapphire tip that TEAC states: "The stylus should last for about 50 hours under normal use. However, it is recommended that the stylus be replaced as soon as you notice a change in sound quality."1
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
- Finest quality replacement for Teac STL-103 stylus
- 10 to 20 times better than the Teac STL103 sapphire needle
- Special conical diamond tip for long playing life and good fidelity
- .0007 inch radius for tracing accuracy and reduced record wear
- High rigidity ABS cantilever for firm contact with LP grooves
- Made in Japan by original cartridge and stylus manufacturer