Standing at over a metre tall the Gold 300 is a majestic three-way floorstanding loudspeaker comprising twin 6.5" bass drivers, a single 4" mid-range driver and a high frequency ribbon transducer.
With such an impressive complement of drivers, the Gold 300 has the power delivery and scale required to fill the largest rooms with jaw-dropping dynamics as well as the finest musical detail.
Extending from below 30 Hz to over 60 kHz, its frequency range is among the widest available from any speaker, regardless of price.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
30 Hz — 60 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
100 — 200 W
Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
L.F - M.F: 790 Hz
M.F - H.F: 2.3 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 6.5" RST bass driver
1 x 4" RST mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
1060 x 210 x 330 mm
(413/4 x 81/4 x 13")
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals, Plinths and Spikes (H x W x D))
1105 x 317 x 370
(431/2 x 121/2 x 149/16")
27.2 kg (59 lb 14 oz)