Gold 200, the first of new Gold's floorstanders is also the most compact.
Amazing scale and impressive dynamic control are available from this slender three-way design, comprising the improved pair matched ribbon, twin 5.5" bass drivers and a 4" mid-range driver, which is housed in a dedicated enclosure.
With high overall efficiency, wide bandwidth and vanishingly low distortion, the Gold 200's Platinum DNA is ready to be experienced.
- C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60 kHz
- HiVe II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- C-CAM RST (Rigid Surface Technology) drivers
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.
35 Hz — 60 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
100 — 150 W
Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
L.F - M.F: 400 Hz M.F - H.F: 2.6 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 5.5" RST bass driver
1 x 4" RST mid-range driver
1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
951 x 170 x 300 mm
(377/16 x 611/16 x 1113/16")
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals, Plinths and Spikes (H x W x D))
995 x 274 x 370 mm
(393/16 x 1013/16 x 149/16")
22.2 kg (48 lb 14 oz)