The slender Bronze 5 delivers powerful, responsive bass lines that belie its stealthy appearance and surpass those of many much larger towers.
Its 51/2" C-CAM bass driver and 51/2" C-CAM bass/mid driver are arranged in a two and half way system configuration, operating in separate acoustic chambers with front and rear firing HiVe ports to provide differential tuning for higher efficiency and greater low frequency extension.
The Bronze 5's low-distortion architecture expertly combines clean, expressive mid and high frequencies with punchy room-filling bass lines delivering a naturally rhythmic and addictive blend of large-scale dynamics and detail from a surprisingly unobtrusive tower.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- New C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Twin 51/2" C-CAM bass and mid-range drivers
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- HiVe port technology
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Floor-level terminal panel for easy termination and neat cable access. Bi-wire/ Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
37 Hz — 30 kHz
113.8 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 — 120 W
Dual chamber bass reflex – Ported front and rear HiVe II Port technology
LF: -6 dB @ 600 Hz
MF/HF: 2.8 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass
1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
850 x 165 x 248 mm
(337/16 x 61/2 x 93/4")
Dimensions (Including Grille, Terminals, Plinths & Spikes (H x W x D))
898 x 215 x 282 mm
(355/8 x 87/16 x 111/8")
11 kg (24 lbs 6 oz)